Over at Cool and Hip I Am Not, Heather lists what she's got to do. It looks daunting.
So here's my list:
2. Change sheets
3. Yeast rolls
4. Grade 10 papers
5. Complete Narrative section on at least one of the three parts of my 3rd year review.
6. Write letter of recommendation for Jesse.
7. Write one thank-you note.
8. Write one page (at least!) in Chapter 4.1
9. Wipe down one surface
10. Clean one appliance (toaster, microwave, oven, fridge, washer, dryer, coffee-maker)
1. Took Iain to the doctor (flu booster)
2. Checked email
4. Fed dogs
5. Fed Iain (twice? three times?)
6. Made Broccoli baby food.
7. Grocery/Liquor Barn
8. Found yeast roll recipe
9. Completed listing portion of 3rd year review.
10. Watered plants
11. Unloaded dishwasher.
12. Mailed 2 thank-you notes and one totally unnecessary W-9 form.
13. Did a little dance of joy at the news of Ben's birth.
I just want a cup of tea, now. I should stress that I like a to-do list to be ridiculously ambitious. I won't get half of that done, but that's ok. You gotta have dreams.
[Edit: 6:48pm: what I changed to blue I got done. Not much, except that I did the entire narrative, not just one part. So that's something.]